If you would like to run a tournament at Beachhead 2020 then please contact Peter at Beachheadshow@gmail.com.
Anyone who wishes to run a demonstration or participation game and would like a form should contact Andy at Beachheadshow@gmail.com.
We are very proud of the standard of games put on at the show, start planning what you are putting on in 2020.
Currently Announced Events
- Over 35 Participation and Demo Games
- 44 Trade Stands
- 11 Tournaments from Warhammer and Magic the Gathering to Star Wars
- Beachhead 2020 Painting Competition
- Cosmic Freakout
- RPG One-Shots
- The History Hour Talks with Toby McLeod
- Asmodee and Coiledspring Games Demo Zones
- Joker Squad UK – Star Wars Charity Fundraising Cosplay group
- The 1st Battalion, The Dorsetshire Regiment
- The Titan Owners Club
- Pokemon / Yu-gi-oh and Other TCG Play Zone
- Mini Z Racing at Beachhead 2020
- Viking Living History
- Late Night Gaming 6pm – 10pm
- Angel Effects Cosplay
Beachhead prides itself on it’s superb display games, whether they be demonstration or participation games. If you would like to put on a game this year then please contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This coming year, Beachhead will play host to a number of special events, including breakaway rooms for Tabletop RPG’s and more! Keep checking this space for more information about special events coming to the show!
A ticket to Beachhead will this year for the first time give you access to Saturday evening open gaming on site at the Bournemouth International Centre.
The bars will stay open until 10pm so you can hang around and play games in the bar area until late. Bring along your own games or use some from our board games Library.